Peer Support Scheme
To assist F.1 students in adapting to the new school life
To boost the confidence of F.1 trainees and senior student tutors
To improve the learning ability of F.1 and F.2 trainees
To form a peer support network among F.1 and F.2 trainees
Target: F.1 and F.2 students (about 20 students from each form)
Meetings: Every Tuesday and Wednesday
Meeting venues: Classrooms
Number of tutors: F.4 to F.5 students (about 80 students in total)
Tutors' meeting days: Every Tuesday and Wednesday
Tutors' meeting venues: Classrooms
Meeting duration of tutors: 90 minutes (after school)
(Winter timetable: 4:00-5:15 pm; Summer timetable: 3:00-4:30 pm)
Number of committee members: 11
Ms. MY Koo, Mr. CP Lam ,Ms. KY Chan, Ms PY Yau ,Ms WY Kan, Ms KY Wong, Mr. TL Li, Ms. FM Chau (Consultant), Ms Wong (School social worker)
Contents of meetings for trainees:
1. Tutorial groups
2. Training of learning skills (e.g. Mind mapping, brain exercise)
3. Time management skills
4. English tutorials
5. Voluntary services
6. Outing, hiking and camping
1. Tutors and F1 trainees will form a group in the ratio of 2:3 and have informal regular meetings such as lunch gatherings.
2. Tutorial groups for F1 and F2 on Tuesday and Wednesday will focus on learning skills and time management skills.
3. Tutors training focuses on communication skills and problem solving skills.
4. There is evaluation on the relationship between student tutors and trainees.
5. Teachers will understanding the difficulties of student tutors when assisting F.1/ F.2 trainees.
6. We hope to help student tutors understand themselves.
7. Alumni will be invited to assist in tutorial classes and the pre-exam revision classes every year.
Contact Us :