The Need is Real, The Time is Now
- New-annex construction project and campus enhancement and renovation project requires in total HKD 30 million. Targets for Phase 1 (2015-2020) and Phase 2 (2020-2025) are 20 million and 10 million respectively.
- 12% of all current LMC students receive some form of financial aid. An annual expenditure of HKD 100,000 was used to support their learning.
- A comprehensive program of extra-curricular activities which costs HKD 700,000 in a year is offering for all students.
- We are offering small-class teaching in some subjects to cater individual differences and the school needs HKD 1.3 million annually to support the scheme. It is going to cater more and the cost will be increased to HKD 2.0 million in 5 years.
- The school needs to spend HKD 250,000 on organizing study tours in a year.
- In total of HKD 100,000 and HKD 330,000 was spent on gifted students and students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) in a year.
- Scholarship of HKD 150,000 was used to appreciate and honor students of high-standard academics.