Application for S2-4 transfer admission for 2021-2022
- Our school only accepts application for transfer admission in September normally.
- Any students, who would like to apply for the S2-4 transfer admission in 2021-2022, are required to submit the following documents to our school by 14 July 2021 (Wednesday):
- Completed “Transfer Admission application form”(Please download the form HERE);
- Copies of the school report cards in the previous THREE years, including the results of the latest final examination;
- A copy of the student ID card; and
- Copies of award certificates and relevant documents.
- Applicants for S4 transfer admission must state clearly their expected elective subjects in the application form. (For details of the subject combination, please refer to our school website.)
- Please send all the above documents to “General office, Baptist Lui Ming Choi Secondary School, No. 11 Yuen Wo Road, Lek Yuen, Shatin”. (Please specify which form to apply on the cover of the envelope.)
- An interview and/or a written test will be arranged for shortlisted applicants meeting our requirements.
- Applicants not receiving notification of the interview from our school by 21 July 2021 may assume their applications are unsuccessful.
- For enquiries, please contact Ms. Tsui, Executive Officer, at 2692 2161 (Mon - Fri : 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).