The Western Orchestra is formed by two teams: School Band and String Orchestra. In order to expand the repertoire of orchestral members, two teams have chances to play more works written for their families. Flexibilities can be given to small group ensemble performance in different events.
- Love and respect towards music.
- Express oneself through music making.
- Cooperate with others with harmony
- Allow students to stimulate and develop various abilities.
- Cultivate values and attitudes such as perseverance, self-discipline , a sense of responsibility and commitment.
Performances and Achievements
2022 Joint School Music Association
Symphonic Band (Secondary)
F1 admission talk performance
2022 Band extra rehearsal during summer and Christmas holiday
2022 String Orchestra extra rehearsal during summer holiday
2021 String Orchestra and band extra rehearsal during summer holiday