Stage Support Team
- To arouse students' interest in stage lighting and audio production
- To broaden students' horizons in the world of Performing Arts
- To provide audio and visual support in school events
- Workshops - Basic stage lighting and audio concepts, practical exercises
- Stage support in school events - From setting up, to operating and striking of equipments, students have the opportunity to be practically trained from live events
- Students' skills of stage lighting and audio are trained, while their sense of stage aesthetic is inspired and nurtured at the same time.
- Team members are required to observe in detail the needs of each event, and provide appropriate audio-visual support during events. During this process, students become observant, responsive and collaborative. More importantly, they learn to serve with a humble heart by experiencing "All things work gor the good of those who love God".
- Drama Night 2022 Lighting and Sound Teams; Lunchtime Concert Stage support; Form 6 Farewell Party Stage support, etc.