Home Economics Society
(1) To stimulate students' interest in learning knowledge about Home Economics beyond the subject syllabus
(2) To develop students' potential in cooking with efficiency and proficiency
(3) To raise students' awareness of self-management and promote the spirit of a servant leader
The Home Economics Society holds monthly meetings on Tuesday after school. Every meeting lasts for 1.5 to 2 hours. The main focus is on both Chinese and Western snacks.
1. Plamier & Cheese Pastry Sticks
2. Stained Glass Cookies
3. Baked Strawberry Cake
5. Oreo Cupcakes
8. Milk Puddings
(1) Cooking popular dishes enrich students' learning experience.
(2) Students develop a sense of responsibility and concentration through participating in the activities.
(3) Students acquire organisational and leadership skills through planning and promoting activities.
(1) Students learnt a lot through their participation in various activities in this academic year.
(2) Student-initiated activities strengthen students' abilities in organising activities and leadership skills.
Boys and girls cook together
Students take active part in the activity