- To provide students with a stimulating environment and a wide range of opportunities to explore, work and research in different media
- To encourage students to become familiar with different art making techniques and develop ways of working that stimulate idea generation
- To nurture students' talent in visual arts
We meet on Thursdays. There are 10 sessions every school year. Students will learn various art and craft making techniques .
- Our workshops are taught by two experienced artists, Ms. Mandy Woo (alumna of our School) and Visual Arts teachers.
- Students can enjoy, have fun and be creative in the workshops.
Making Plaster Mask
Making Rubber Stamps
Making Embossing Fai Chun
Making Teddy Bear out of a Towel
Visit to Indigo 11.50 (Dyeing Workshop)
Visit to To Yau (Rotten Wood Craft Workshop)