- To arouse students' interest in science
- To broaden students' horizons in the world of science and technology
- Monthly Meeting: Thursday 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (Scientific experiments done in groups)
- Other activities: Visit to Science Museum, Science quizzes, Science Competitions, etc.
- Scientific experiments will be carried out during meetings in groups to arouse students' interest in science, enrich their scientific knowledge and strengthen their collaboration skills.
- Activities are planned and carried out by student leaders to enrich their organisational abilities and equip them to be responsible servant leaders.
Chemistry Experiment Demonstration