Economics and Commerce Society
The Economics and Commerce Society offers students opportunities to develop interest in economics and business and realize their potential beyond the formal school syllabus. The Society also provides a platform for promoting business knowledge, enhancing team spirit, exchanging ideas and arousing motivation for learning through fun activities.
- "EC Shop" activities
- Educational talks
- Economics and Commerce Knowledge Competition
- "Monopoly" competitions
- Stock trading competitions
- Educational visits to social enterprises
- A great variety of activities which arouse students' interest and broaden their horizons in terms of Economics and Commerce knowledge are organised.
- Activities are led and planned by the committee members of the Society so as to foster students' leadership potential and equip them to be responsible servant leaders.
- Students' interpersonal and cooperative skills are trained through team work.
2021 EC Shop
2021 Fintech - Stockery Board Game
2021 Stock Trading Competition
2019 - Market Faire at Wo Che Shopping Mall
2018 EC Shop
2018 Wecons - Workshop
Before 2018 - Highlights
Educational talk on "How to accumulate wealth?" by guest speaker, Mr Lee Siu Po
Educational forum held by the chairman of CEC International Holdings Limited 759 Store, Mr Lam Wai Chun
Standard Chartered Hong Kong 150th Anniversary Community Foundation Finance Workshop: “Shape Your Future”
"EC Shop" activities
Visit to the Hong Kong International Airport
Economics and Commerce Knowledge Competition
A talk on "The business environment in Hong Kong" by the alumnus, Mr Ko Pok Man Brian, Associate Director of Convoy Financial Services Limited