Prayer Focus of January
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how we should pray, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with inexpressible groanings. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes on behalf of the saints according to God’s will. Romans 8:26-27
Very often we find it difficult to pray. We thought praying is so tiring because we have to “work” on the prayer. Paul reminded us that in fact we don’t know how to pray. It is the Holy Spirit who prays for us with inexpressible groanings and helps us in our weakness. So when we pray, it is more an encounter with God than us doing some “work”.
We hope that we need to encounter with God in whatever we are doing.
1. Pray for the F.6 students. Pray that the inner peace from the Lord will bring them through the Mock exam. Pray also that they will continue to grow more maturely in face of the battle of life.
2. Pray for the Parent-teacher conference on 26-28/1. Pray that teachers and parents will have a constructive interflow of enabling the youth.
3. Pray for the New Year resolution of each student. Pray that they can have a good review of the first term exam and a better planning in 2019.
4. Pray for the completion of the new annex. Pray for the inspection work and a smooth handover of the building.
5. Continue to pray for the passion of all teachers. Pray that we can be more humble and more sensitive to the will of God.