Prayer Focus in May 2018
The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. (1 Peter 4:7-10)
Life is not just busy, we all feel that the world is more chaotic than the old days. Perhaps the end of all things is getting closer. Should it be the time of panic and upset? No, the Bible tells us that we should PRAY, LOVE and SERVE.
- Pray with sober mind
- Love each other deeply
- Serve one another
1. Pray for all teachers at the time of exam paper setting. Pray for wisdom from the Lord so that we can assess students more effectively for their learning.
2. Pray for the well-being of teachers. Pray for a healthy self-image of teachers before the Lord.
3. Pray also for the unity of teachers and staff. Pray that the spirit of the Lord will lead us with the same mind and heart.
4. Continue to pray for the Principal and Vice-principals. Pray for the planning of the new 3-year plan. May the Lord grant us wisdom in the clear direction of the school development.
5. Pray for the planning of the Staff Development Day on 1/6/2018. Pray for a decent interflow of experience of our fellow teachers. Pray that we can learn from each other, work together and plan ahead together.
6. Continue to pray for the construction work of the new annex. Pray for steady progress and safety in the construction site in the last phase towards completion.