Why Play Tennis
Our School's Tennis Club works hard to make every student play better tennis, enjoy tennis, and we love what we do. We believe that small-class teaching (in the teacher to student ratio of 1:8) is the best for students to improve their tennis skills. Our lessons are designed for all students from beginners to intermediate level.
1. Tennis Skills Demonstration: http://hkitennis1.weebly.com/media.html
3. The Grand Slam Tennis Tournaments http://hep.ccic.ntnu.edu.tw/browse2.php?s=457
Our School's Tennis Team offers an excellent programme run by our coach, Mr. Poon Tat Lun, on Wednesdays from 4pm - 6 pm during the school terms at Shatin Jockey Club Public Tennis Courts. Not only are tennis coaching and games available, but students will also find our activities fun and will be able to keep fit.
1. Classes are open to all students, regardless of prior tennis experience. All are welcome.
2. The fee is $80 per lesson (2 hours).
3. All classes are held on Wednesdays at Yuen Wo Playground Tennis Courts.